We helped you get your undead self on for the Project Zimzala Zombie Pub Crawl with horrifying drinkin’ tips. Now bask in the totally tubular awesome-ness that is our radical Reagan Rock Prom readification!
1. Hair Crimpers/Neon Tuxedos - The staple of any super 80′s Prom. You would think this would be in lady/gentleman order but “NO!”, we throw you a curve. Lovely ladies, you wear that lime green suit you could never force on your boyfriend; gents, if you’ve got the hair to pull it off and you feelin’ like a crimp… go and brush your shoulders off. (Sorry)
2. Brush up on your 80′s Jams – From Sting to Queen and everything in between we need you to dust off those Walkman and take it back a couple decades! Yacht Rock Revue is going to be on you non-stop with the best beats from this boss era and we want to make sure you’re prepared to rock out as hard as you freaking can. If Milli Vanilli falls in the woods, does someone else make a sound?
3. Accessorize – The eighties were no strangers to glorified fashion trends and among the best around (…nothing’s gonna ever keep you down!) were the gnarly accessories. You know it! Bust those slap bracelets, piano ties and scrunchies back out and rock em’ as frequently as you can for one night only. Accessorize!
4. PROM-ise You’ll Party – We’re encouraging spiked punch here. If you decide you need to run off to an abandoned classroom for a make out sesh… we’ve got your back. Make that high school night you’ll never forget that highschool night you’ll never forget… again.
5. Bring a Dress/Donation for Becca’s Closet! – Duh! The whole reason we’re throwing this extravaganza is to raise money/dresses/awareness for Becca’s Closet. This awesome NPO donates dresses to underprivileged girls so they can share the special prom experience. Such a cool cause that you can help with a tiny contribution. We’ll even sweeten the pot; donate to Becca’s Closet and get you and your group hooked up with Prom Pics from the Mixtape Atlanta photobooth. That’s the best thing we’ve heard since rumors of the Breakfast Club Part Two: The Brunching.
We know it’s a lot to take in but just don’t stop believing. If you deck yourself out all 80′s then hey… you’re halfway there. You can’t lose. In fact, you’ll beat it, which is great because no one likes to be defeated. And sweet child o’ mine we hope you’ll wake up the morning after saying you shook me all night long Yacht Rock Revue. Be sure to let us know if you have any questions; you can reach us at: 867-5309.